Tech Tip by Jim Wright, Siemens PLM Software
This is video 13 of 16 in a series about how to create and edit postprocessors with NX Post Builder.
The NX Post Builder application is extremely flexible and powerful, and can provide useful benefits. This online Tech Tip series is intended as an overview of the post builder and postprocessing workflows in NX CAM.
Much of the content discussed in these videos is fairly advanced and while potentially valuable to everyone, it may be more useful to those of you with post processor experience. To get the most from this series, we suggest that you watch the videos in sequence. You can find the other videos in the Postprocessor section of this Tech Tip Knowledge Base.
Videos in this series:
- What is a postprocessor?
- Create and test a 3-axis postprocessor
- Modifying tool change and work offset output
- Changing G-codes in Post Builder
- Tool Command Language (TCL) - Part 1
- Tool Command Language (TCL) - Part 2
- Tool Command Language (TCL) - Part 3
- Tool Command Language (TCL) - Part 4: More on IF statement
- Tool Command Language (TCL) - Part 5: Source and Switch
- Using the Custom Command Library
- Create a lathe postprocessor
- Create a mill-turn postprocessor
- Create a 4-axis postprocessor
- Create a 5-axis postprocessor
- Tilted work plane
- User Defined Events
You can read the full article using the Discover tab at the top and select Siemens online community » NX for manufacturing » In the tech tips knowledge their is a link under CAM for post processor