(View All Videos) Toggle Members Videos
View Other Content
Categories See All →
Symmetric Diameter commanddimension symmetric
Places a dimension that measures the distance between a centerline and another element or key point, multiplies the distance by two, and displays the value as a diameter. A centerline axis must be used as the origin for this command. If the view does not have a centerline, you must create one before using the command. You can place dimensions that measure the symmetric diameter of elements in a dimension group.
You can also add additional symmetric diameter dimensions to an existing dimension group.
What are you looking for?
How do I
- Place a symmetric diameter dimension
- Add and edit dimension text
- Set the dimension display type
- Set dimension units
- Move a dimension
- Format a dimension or annotation
- Place a locked dimension on a drawing
- Change dimension behavior