(View All Videos) Toggle Members Videos
View Other Content
Categories See All →
Angle Between commandDimension Angle Between
Places a dimension that measures the angle between elements or key points. When you select the elements or key points, the dimension is placed in one of four quadrants. As you move the cursor, the dimension dynamically changes to another quadrant. You can place angular dimensions in stacked (A) or chained dimension (B )groups.
In the Draft environment, you can use the Angle Between command to place a dimension to a center mark line or to a center mark center point.
You can add angular dimensions to existing dimension groups.
(Hold down the CTRL key to open links in a new window)
What are you looking for?
How do I
- Place a dimension between two elements or key points
- Add a dimension to a dimension group
- Add and edit dimension text
- Place a dimension using a dimension axis
- Set the dimension display type
- Set dimension units
- Move a dimension
- Format a dimension or annotation
- Change dimension behavior