(View All Videos) Toggle Members Videos
View Other Content
Categories See All →
Solution Manager overviewSolution Manager
Relationships the system finds at the instance of a synchronous edit. These relationships are found if the relationship type is turned on in Live Rules.
User applied relationships that are permanent and are maintained during a synchronous edit.
Locked dimensional relationships.
It is possible that a synchronous edit could fail due to an over constrained condition. It is also possible for a synchronous edit be successful but produce unexpected or unwanted results. Solution Manager provides detail and actions regarding the faces participating in the solution of a synchronous edit. Solution Manager is a tool that graphically interacts with the model to provide control of all relationships relevant to the current solve.
Solution Manager is an optional step during synchronous move or edit operations. When in Solution Manager mode:
- Relevant faces change color to represent their role in the solution.
- Click on a face to switch between relationships.
- Right-click a face for access to all relationships to the face.
- Click a locked dimension to relax the constraint. The dimension returns to a locked state after making an edit.
What are you looking for?
(Hold down CTRL to open links in a new window)
How do I
- Live Rules in sheet metal modeling
- Modify a model
- Modifying models using the steering wheel and 2D steering wheel
- Editing model dimensions
- Defining relationships between model faces
- Working with Live Rules
- Model display in Solution Manager
- Examining dimension changes during a synchronous edit